Our efficient staff and large transitional facility in Penrose allow us to provide fast and professional re-working solutions for clients. We re-work and repair products for retailers and third parties including services such as:
Product Finishing which comprises of
• Labelling and stickering • Promotional packs • Repackaging & Shrinkwrapping • Attaching swing tags/tickets • Pip Rework & Sewing • Shoe Gluing & Pip Work • Doming Buttons and Eyelets • Sewing Labels – care labels, fire labels, size pips and brand labels • Minor Alterations • Security tagging • Hanging and applying size pips
Changing labels, stickers & tags
Dry Cleaning, Washing & Steam Ironing
• Mouldy garments are usually washed, dried and aired.
Hemming & Stitching
• Disposing of unwanted products. We have experience in disposing of apparel, accessories, footwear, food products, and many more
Changing buttons, domes & eyelets
Quality Control – some of the examples are as below but not limited to General
• Incorrect labelling • Damages • Faults • Missing information, etc
• Fabric Flaws • Dirty Mark • Uneven stitching or placement of pockets etc • Mouldy • Shading • Faulty Stitching • Clipping/Trimming threads
Other Products Quality Control that we have experience of
• Food • Furniture • Clothing and Jewellery • Home and Garden • Toys • Household items and more.
Warehousing & distribution
Hanger recycling is our newly added service that we do onsite and can do offsite as well. A brief process of Hanger recycling is shown as below: We can adapt to your existing process which may be in place.
Storage and Distribution
Wide range of storage and distribution services from receiving the goods to dispatching:
1. Receiving of the good We have 1 x MPI approved transitional facility, which is located in Penrose, where we can devan the goods that are received in containers. We have a Fork Hoist on the site at all times that assist us in moving/receiving the goods.
2. Staging Products are staged in our inwards goods until they are ready for the next step.
3. Sorting Product is sorted according to the barcodes provided. These can be sorted by brands, gender, styles, colours and sizes etc.
4. Reworking There are various ways of reworking Apparel/Footwear. Some of these ways include unpacking, un-bagging, checking the sizes of the product, removing price perforation and supplier information by either marking it off or using a heat gun, applying swings, barcodes, security tags, hangers, size pips and repacking.
5. Pick and Packing We can pick/pack orders for your customers. During this process, our picking team can bulk pick and our packers can allocate to the different store/customers. This ensures the products are double-checked before it leaves our premise.