Link2 Solutions (formerly known as Apparel Solutions) provides rework services to all industries and clients who don’t have the facilities to deal with reworking stock or large container shipments. By using our custom-built transitional facility in Penrose, clients can avoid leasing expensive warehouse space, free up space in their warehouse, and use our extensive logistics expertise to carry out their re-work or other services. Our extensive premises also allows for seasonal changeovers and storage if required.
Link2 Solutions works with a multitude of clients, from offshore suppliers and agencies to small distributors and retailers to multinational corporates.
No matter who the customer is, we have the same mantra: “grow together”. We believe that if we can do a job well for you, your business will grow – and we will grow with you. At all times we are focused on providing you with solutions that will help you get your products to market faster.
At Link2 Solutions, we also have a recruitment arm of the business (Link2 Services and Link2 Recruitment) which means we can provide extra staff for urgent jobs to help you meet your target.
4 reasons why clients love working with us:
- We offer pricing flexibility. We are unique in that we offer two pricing options: by unit price or an hourly rate.
- We work as a service partner rather than just a service provider. We work the way you like to work, to your standards. We are always looking for the best solution for the client, using our logistics background to offer alternatives that may save you time or money.
- We are flexible. We have a skilled and experienced team who can turn their hand to many tasks. We can work on a 24-hour clock to meet client deadlines.
- Our staff are outstanding. They embody our values, are respectful, work hard and represent our company well. All have been trained and passed immigration and criminal checks. We are extremely proud of our employees, who are happy in their work and are thoughtful of our clients and their needs. We treat our staff like family and made finalists in the 2016 & 2017 Westpac Business Awards Employer of the Year.
Director / CEO
Rahul acquired this business, formally known as Apparel Solutions, in 2013, realizing that it would solve many problems for Link2 Group clients. Since then, Rahul has focused on growth and improving the performance of the company. He prides himself on being able to solve clients’ needs with practical and innovative thinking.
As a director of Link2 Solutions, Indra uses his logistics experience to keep an overall view of operations and company activities. Indra is involved in a governance role at Link2 Group, focusing on growth while sustaining current client relationships…
We are proud to have achieved these milestones:
- IB Awards Winner of Customer Service of the Year, 2015 & 2016
- IB Awards Winner of Supreme Business of the Year 2016
- IB Awards Winner of Best Employer of the Year 2016
- IB Awards Best Young Entrepreneur of the Year, 2013 & 2016
- Finalist at Westpac Auckland Business Awards 2016 (South) – Employer of the Year
- Finalist at Westpac Auckland Business Awards 2017 (South) – Excellence in Customer Service Delivery
- Finalist at Westpac Auckland Business Awards 2017 (South) – Excellence in Strategy & Planning
- Finalist at Westpac Auckland Business Awards 2017 (South) – Employer of the Year
- Commemoration Award received at IB Awards for Business Excellence in Health & Safety
- Westpac Business Awards Winner for Employer of the Year, 2018
- Westpac Business Awards Winner for Supreme Business Excellence of the Year, 2018
- Westpac Business Awards Winner for Best of the Best – Employer of the Year, 2018